The speakers talk about when they got taught by the missionaries. I think of my Investigators. Some of them here. right now. listening. Will this push them closer to baptism? I think of my baptism. I see the missionaries all focused on everyone else. Old missionaries back to visit. A member who just got engaged here with his fiancé. who isn't a member. I think of my sisters wedding.
The single parents here with their kids. Very few families. I remember my Family. My blessings. I'm grateful for this church. So many different backgrounds. So many different emotions. The same belief. The same hope. I think of our savior Jesus Christ. He has felt every emotion in this room. My testimony grows. Being here, in this situation. Brings back old memories. I now know god has a perfect plan for me. everything leading up to this point in my life happened for a reason. I know I am exactly where I need to be right now.



No comments:
Post a Comment